Monday, December 08, 2008

See you......again!

I wondered what hearts think
while bidding good bye

I wondered why hearts sink
while goes a nice guy

till my own world in a wink
seemed to be passing by

That good time and a sparrow sing
flew like a dragon fly,

scattered souls with no link
now bond like a gel got dry

Loads of memories in pink
push me to the edge- to cry

With so much work remains for the ink
my mind asks my heart why

revolve around in a sorrow ring
when there's an escape in sly

as weather always promises to bring
all Chaffinches to their home in july!


5 comments:

Yogeshwar Deonia said...

this is awesome..i like it..well done

lilyblossoms said...

hmmm!! wat to say..its marvellous and good to knw a friend with whom i share a common interest,,writing but ofcourse ...i loved th way uve expressed feelings and emotions ,and related everything like a necklace of thoughts!!
grt goin dude..

paekut said...

@Swati: Thanx a lot swati..... every comment increases the load on me to improve..Thanx again :)

juhi said...

overwhelmed!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

my mind asks my heart ...what a line yaar....PC ...wah...jio ..:)