Monday, December 08, 2008

That one night.......

Once upon a time
I woke up at night
all those jittery dreams
vanished from my sight

found myself sitting
staring wide
making sense of that
fiery respite

i wanted some water
so stood upright
washed my veins
with a binge of delight

don't know where the drowse
got buried inside
and a magnet in the balcony
pulled me with all its might.

With the roundness of moon
and the dark spots inside
the stars encircling
are no less white.

I pondered over
the percentage of light
and wondered over
why all this is so bright!

The calm cool breeze
offered me a ride
but I could just imagine
me to be a kite

flying over the town
facing down upside
till a distant fly-catcher
became my eye-ball-guide

a security man
and his bamboo strike
whom hell anyone cares
awoke upright

this all is so peace
this all is so light
against the day-
an ongoing fight

the day-exclaimed my mind
the next one should be right
but that has a condition
a nice nap tonight

So time to bid bye
to this rare octernal slide
as "early to bed and early to rise
makes a man healthy wealthy and wise"!



1 comment:

Yogeshwar Deonia said...

Good one.....Keep it up