Monday, December 08, 2008

Why the hell?? :(

I was mowed
falling in emptiness

I was dumb
an air of thoughtlessness

I was rocked
as if I jumped from the terrace

I was shocked
she just rejected me!

The clock ticked
once in ten seconds

My spine chilled
it really happened!

My heart cried
she got farther and farther

I was horrified
a love song played in the corner

I was tired
the limbs breaking down

My intestines fired
a lava flowed within

Salt of my eyes
came melting down

and spin of my head
though I wasn't drunk

Till was it heard
and the tape rewinded

I was pleased
it was my alarm clock!


7 comments:

Yogeshwar Deonia said...

i like this "My intestines fired
a lava flowed within"

really when i read this one ..A lava flow through my stomach ..lol..

Any way keep it up

Neha Bhag said...

hey, nice work :)
i had jitters too....while readin it !!!needless to say..i love the last line!! :)
great job :)

Anonymous said...

Thank god....dara diya tha yar... solid thi ye wali.... :P

Yogeshwar Deonia said...

Hey Shally tumhein ismeien kya Solid laga ...

paekut said...

thanx people!

@yogus - a lava is flowing within you.........thats y nothing has remained in solid state.... :rofl

paekut said...

@Neha: We have some similar experiences rite??

Gregarious Gary said...

nicely compiled :)