Saturday, December 20, 2008

A little closer?

The laws of physics
and the facts of matter
got failing for me
since the day I saw her..

Everything is bright
and night so dear;
Songs interest me
now more than ever

Those talking eyes
with a sprinkle of glitter;
appears as if
the sea is so near

and a blary black
and wet strand of hair
that comes in between;
this is not fair! :-(

My heart boils
in the wetness of a tear
My love
please come some closer?

I pray to God
if she were here
in a deep sleep
with her head on my shoulder

I'm undecided,
to touch or stare;
or to get the time
freeze then and there

Rosy lips
with a glossy flare
and these pinkish cheeks
no crystal so clear

tempt me
and my hand changes gear
to explore and see
is this real or a mirror

but wait!
this'll surely litter
this masterpiece-
a moon without one wear..

Coming out of it
with a grin of solitaire
cherishing the dream
of open eyes and ear

But for one thing
I definitely want to cheer:
the lasting memories
of her mesmerizing glare........



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good one.............keep on writing...........

Saruchi Kalra said...

Dude this poem is really amazing
I can't believe its written by u
Saruchi

paekut said...

Thanx people... for ur insights....

Yogeshwar Deonia said...

I wish If I had written this!!! Its amazing ..awesome.I liked it ..the most touching stanza for me is

"Those talking eyes
with a sprinkle of glitter;
appears as if
the sea is so near"

I remebered my gf after this !!!I wish if I could dedicated this for my gf.

Good keep it up.
I am waiting for more such poems from your side..