Monday, January 19, 2009

Joy - for the first time..

           drowned in my sleep, 
I got up at night;
          began recalling, 
What cooked up in the day.

           just washed by rain,
The day of mild winter;
          a little of sun;
The spray of cool breeze.

          an unknown force, 
Pulling me hard;
          a shivery feeling, 
Culling me slowly.

          out of the bed, 
I knew what to do;
          like a bird, 
I flew out in the sky;

           unable to figure out 
How correct i was;
          with doubts hanging; 
How tough it was..

          fixed in following 
My heart's voice;
           i waited to open 
My crossed fingers.

          and when it came, 
It was the loveliest;
           none of my dreams matched; 
It was the wildest!

          the smile followed; 
Rain in every corner;
          my thoughts gone awry; 
Pain left nowhere.

           the most special moment; 
The epitomy of joy;
          was in a bosom i slept; 
The summary of death?

          the death i know; 
It's a prolonged agony.
           but now look at me; 
It's a wicked desire!

           tasting love 
For the first time;
           i was craving 
For the next dose.

          will this last? 
Will this be no longer?
          loser as i have been; 
Will this change something?


2 comments:

Gautam Anand said...

A great message conveyed....!!
in simple lines..

juhi said...

loser.....dont lose hopes.....i know ull surely get wht u want 1 day!!!!!