Saturday, September 26, 2009

What's there missing?

Out of the way,
as I've always been;
I tried to figure out what

is there to delay,
to call upon me;
and pull me back to the naught.

I pretend to be gay,
show my outer sheen
and tell them so much I've got;

but like always
can't bear the gleam;
I retire to the familiar drought.

No! I got in a tray
that relinquished cream
that people like me besaught.

but its well okay
that this goes under a veil,
in the world of my-made thoughts.

Was it the nay
in my early teens
that I now strive for my slot?

or is there lay
the basic dream
of each one for the closest shot.

So what's that which is grey
which I am keen
for adding it to my lot;

for this I should shay
to the inconspicuous gene
which has made my blood un-clot.

Well first to say
this thing in green
should be manouvered, getting out of the cot?

or will it play
with my broken zeal
and emerge from ice to the hot..

till then I pay
with my thoughts in teal,
and prevent myself from getting caught;

and lie in the hay,
I strike my deal;
what part of work I've got.

for coming to the day
that I dream:
I'll pull the lotus out of the rot.

When my wishes will slay
with a laser beam
and this poem will end in one dot..