Saturday, November 14, 2009

The end unreachable

winning a war i've never learnt
its one-third life getting over..

getting at par i've everytime dreamt
its second by second pulling closer

using my fingers i've always burnt
its drop by drop getting away

cracking my head i've left unused
its debasing night after day

gauging my drift i'm here amused
what count is this U-turn

whisking the surroundings that sound diffused
what is the interpretation

trying trying trying as i pretend to do
what draws me to the center of a twister

vying for the aura i ought to woo
what slips in the end by a whisker

dying to pen the thoughts I want to poo
that sway from here to there

itching to bridle those awry clouds
I fear I'll give up in my chair..

7 comments:

Gautam Anand said...

It seems u r sweating it out.. at MBA..
I had told.. u it's a dangerous territory..
anyways.. u wrote sth different atleast..

inviting u to comment on my new poem..

Rebel Says.. said...

Amazing.. y don't you put a short summary or a context in the beiginning or in the end ..

Rebel Says.. said...

Where are you pursuing your MBA ..
I am in the same sail buddy (XIMB) :)

paekut said...

hi Priyabrat.. thanx for that..
btw, i'm in Nirma.. i know some people in ximb, just add me on gmail... paekut@gmail.com ..

Abhay said...

awesome buddy..keep it up :)

Suchi said...

Thats a beautiful poem! kudos!

The Lone Soldier said...

nice and fresh

do read mine

www.shayar4u4ever.blogspot.com
My Infatuation Love Demystified

Regards,
Amit